Sunday, December 23, 2012

Denmark Green Card Scheme Immigration Consultants Lahore Pakistan


Denmark Green Card Immigration

Career Counsel (Pvt.) Limited Lahore Pakistan was established in 1999 to provide best counselling services to the students who wish to apply for immigration to Denmark Canada and Hong Kong and study abroad within short span of time.

Career Counsel Private Limited developed a strong business networking both Nationwide and Internationally. Thereby setting marvellous trends in student counselling services. 
Our professionalism and diligence will make possible your successful immigration to Denmark.

Career Counsel (Pvt.) Limited is Lahore based Immigration Consultancy firm, dealing for Denmark Green Card Scheme - Denmark Immigration for last 4.5 Years and have 1000 of successes. Career Counsel have professional consultants and immigration Lawyers in company stake for 100% success of cases of our dear clients.

Work & Settle in Denmark:
- 3-year visa that can be extended for another four years & then converted to PR.

- Entire Process time: 4 to 6 months.

- Allows you to take your immediate family members & they too can work / study in Denmark.

- Low investment.

- Simple & Easy Process.


Why Career Counsel (PVT.) Limited for your Denmark Green Card Scheme Immigration?
- They are Immigration Experts & process the highest number of applications.

- They are the ONLY Company in Pakistan having Genuine Approvals Successes and Visas for Denmark Green Card Scheme Immigration.

- They have the highest success rate.

For Immigration to Denmark: Pakistanis / People ofPakistan willing to apply for Denmark Green card Immigration, please contact at:




You can dial
them at: +92-313-8593207


You may Email them
at: hassan@careercounsel.pk


READ THE POLICY IN DEPTH

SO THAT YOU MAY NOT

GET TRAPPED AND DECEIVED

BY FAKE AND ROAD CONSULTANTS.





4 comments:

  1. I was frustrated from my endless search for a trustworthy immigration consultant in pakistan. I couldn't find anyone reliable until I talked to a friend about my issue. She recommended Lalani & Associates, highlighting them as the best immigration consultants in the country. I decided to give them a shot, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with their expertise and the caring support of their team. Lalani & Associates is the most dependable company I have ever worked with. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need of immigration help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at my wit's end trying to find a reputable immigration consultant in pakistan, without any luck. Then, I discussed my predicament with a friend, who recommended Lalani & Associates, saying they are the finest immigration consultants in the country. I decided to give them a chance, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and the attentive support from their team. Lalani & Associates is the most reliable company I have ever dealt with. I strongly recommend their services to anyone seeking immigration assistance.

    ReplyDelete